2/6/08

Thing #10

Image generators are fun and easy. It has been inspiring reading many others’ experiences with them. They are great ways for students to summarize almost any topic they are studying. Brevity is always appreciated (IMHO).

Here are a few that were created during a time of testy technology torture.

This one I think is from ImageChef.








This may also be from ImageChef.
The one above is particularly apropos because when I tried to upload two more guess what I got?

Oh well, better to stop now than to write something I will regret.

Update:





5 comments:

LKP said...

I LOVE the images!!! You are way too much fun already!!!

Anonymous said...

IHMO ?

Anonymous said...

http://www.ImageGenerator.org has 5,000 more online image makers (make buttons, digital scrapbooking, banners, sigs, avatars, comics, photocards, fake magazine covers, wordart/logos, gags, posters, etc).

Mrs. Frizzle said...

Love your images! Your blog looks super!

Grendel said...

Your blog is fun and interesting! Keep writing so I have something to look forward to!